Berries and Lemon Cream Blossoms
These colorful blueberry and strawberry blossoms are not only beautiful, but they also burst with flavor in your mouth. The perfect treat for a hot summer day and so simple to make.
Here is what you need:
BERRIES AND LEMON CREAM BLOSSOMS
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Sweet Lemon Cream Dip
- Star tip and piping bag
- Cut a slice down through the tip of a strawberry about 3/4 of the way down, turn 90 degrees and repeat.
- Fill piping bag with Sweet Lemon Cream Dip and place into the cut opening of a strawberry.
- Fill each strawberry until it just ruffles out the cut slits.
- Top each filled strawberry with a blueberry.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers.