Sweet Lemon Cream Dip
This sweet and tangy, light and fluffy Sweet Lemon Cream dip is incredibly tasty. Serve with fresh strawberries or graham crackers as a sweet appetizer or dessert. It is seriously so tasty you won't want to stop eating it.
Here is what you need:
SWEET LEMON CREAM DIP (click here to print)
- 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Using a mixer combine cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Carefully add in whipping cream lemon juice and lemon zest until dip is light and fluffy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Want to see some savory recipes? Check these out...