Italian Seasoned Vegetables and Chicken Bake
While I am all for eating out ( I love baking, cooking not so much) I know that it is better for us to eat something healthy at home. So when I want something quick to pop in the oven I make this. This dish is simple, colorful and everyone loves it.
Here is what you will need to make this quick baked dish.
Italian Seasoned Vegetables and Chicken Bake (click here to print)
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 a red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 a green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow or red onion
- 1 zucchini, cut into quarter inch slices
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1/2 grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian dressing seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cut up all vegetables and chicken and place in a large bowl. Add olive oil and seasoning and stir until everything is covered. Place in a large baking dish so ingredients fit in a single layer in the oven. Turn oven on and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, stir veggies and chicken, then bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve over rice, pasta or as a low carb option enjoy as is!