Quick and Easy Chicken Salad
For those days when you just want to cuddle up on the couch, eat a sandwich and watch a movie. This is the perfect chicken salad recipe for a party of one. Of course the recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc. when you need to feed more than just yourself.
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN SALAD (click here to print)
- 1 cold, fully cooked chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 grapes cut into quarters
- 1/2 a stalk of celery diced
- 1 teaspoon of chopped walnuts
- 1 baby carrot diced
- 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place lettuce on your choice of bun or bread and top with chicken salad. Makes one large or two small sandwiches. TIP: To save time, I use a rotisserie chicken, prepared at the grocery.