Red, White and Blue Chocolate Popcorn Recipe with FREE Favor Tag
The fourth of July is almost here and this sweet and salty popcorn is a crowd pleaser! The best part is how easy it is to make. PLUS, I have created a free printable favor tag for you to use when you serve up this tasty treat to 4th of July party guests.
Here is what you need:
WHITE CHOCOLATE SALTED POPCORN (click here to print)
- 1/2 C popcorn kernels
- 1 C white chocolate melts
- ¼ C red chocolate melts
- ¼ C blue chocolate melts
- Fresh ground sea salt
- Pop your popcorn. I like my air popper, but you could do it in a pan over the stove. Once popcorn is popped, get rid of any un-popped kernels and place popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt white chocolate over a double boiler until smooth and creamy.
- Melt the blue and red chocolate melts separately in small containers in the microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is totally melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over popcorn and gently mix until all of the popcorn is coated.
- Pour the popcorn out into a single layer on a large cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the red chocolate over popcorn in one direction.
- Repeat in the opposite direction with the blue melted chocolate.
- Grind or sprinkle some sea salt over popcorn to taste.
- Let popcorn cool completely, then break apart into bite size pieces and serve.
Check out my video to see how I made this delicious treat!
Click here to print our free diy printable favor tag---> "THANKS 4 POPPING IN"
Want more delicious sweet recipes? Check these out...